外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸推广 > 专业人士告诉你商务英语口语怎么学?实用的商务英语口语句子有哪些?

专业人士告诉你商务英语口语怎么学?实用的商务英语口语句子有哪些?

我想很多在外贸行业工作的HR在面试毕业生的时候会经常遇到这样的问题,问及专业的商务知识的时候对答如流,但是一开口说英语就差强人意。貌似很多学生都认为外贸视乎只是需要写写邮件,懂一些商务英语属于就可以了,但是英语口语不行怎么和别人沟通,怎么谈生意?所以今天专业人士告诉你商务英语口语怎么学?实用的商务英语口语句子有哪些?




一、外贸竞争激烈,邮件沟通效率低

在十几年前,外贸还是蛮好做的,客户都是主动上门;后来是需要主动用邮件与客户沟通,利用各种B2B平台;但是随着外贸行业竞争压力越来越大,供过于求,用邮件与客户沟通的方式不仅慢,而且不能及时了解客户的需求;再来客户接受到的邮件也过于泛滥,对邮件营销的模式已经疲劳,产生反感。所以会写商务往来沟通邮件,远远不如直接对话来得方便、有效、快速。

二、用商务英语口语交流,比邮件沟通成功率更高

直接利用所学到的商务英语口语交流,成交一笔单子的时间比邮件沟通更短,而且可以加快与客户建立情感联系。但是刚开始从事外贸行业的毕业生,往往怯于与客户沟通,一是担心自己商务英语口语交流能力太差;二是不够了解公司产品,所以往往在与客户沟通时不能及时对答。这种情况很常见,但是如果有过硬的商务英语口语交流能力,不了解公司产品完全不是问题,完全可以用语言沟通解决这种问题。

三、商务英语口语该怎么学?

学习商务英语,不仅需要书本知识,也需要实践。学生在学校学习的专业商务英语理论知识是需要的,有一些专业的英语术语,在制作外贸跟单时极其重要;那么实践中学习的是什么?学习与客户交流,提高商务英语运用能力。刚毕业的学生最怕就是与客户交流,怕的原因就是交流少,所以才需要逼自己多去交流。这是提高商务英语口语能力最快而且有效的方式。

我提倡在校学生寒暑假可以找外贸公司实习,就算不给工资,也一定要找这类实习单位。只有在客户交流的时候学习商务英语才是实用性最高的。如果找实习单位不方便,可以找老师学习商务英语口语对话,营造真实商务环境,学会运用所学的商务英语知识,不仅提高自信,也能增强英语能力。




四、实用的商务英语口语句子有哪些?

一、价格
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
我们很难再降价了。
our prices are the most reasonable.
我们的价格是最合理的。
can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
we can offer you discount terms.
我们可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
Please give us your best price.
请给我们报最低价。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受。
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你们要求的价格。
we can't cover our production cost at this price.
这个价格我们不能保本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price.
这是最低价了。
thank you for your inquiry.
感谢贵方询价。
How about the prices?
价格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

二、谈判与合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我们什么时候签订合同?
Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?
我想该签合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。
As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.
关于合同我想提出几点看法。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.
卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.
签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。
Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.
合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.
现在我们可以签订合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

三、订货
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什么时候能确定订单?
We want to order this article from you.
我们想订这种做。
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你们订货的最低量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的货单吗?
We postponed an order.
我们推了订货。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.
一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.
已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。
We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。
As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.
因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.
我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.
我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.
如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.
我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
There is a change we have to make in the order.
订单中有一处需要修改。

四、运输
We require that transshipment be allowed.
我们要求允许转船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你们什么时候装船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我们将按规定的时间发货。
When can you make the balance shipment?
你们何时可以发余下的货呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不知道能否尽快装运订货?
Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.
我们讨论一下运输方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你所打算的是哪一种发货期?
Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.
请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。
When can we collect the goods?
我们什么时候可以提货?
We can't advance the time of delivery.
我们无法将交货时间提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.
十分抱歉,交货拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你们需要多长时间发货?

五、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.
我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。
Can you pay it on an installment basis?
你们这里可以分期付款吗?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款吗?
How would you like payment be made?
你们采取什么付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on first orders.
我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。
What are your terms of payment?
你们的付款条件是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.
我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.
你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
这张信用证的有效期是多久?




六、投诉与索赔
The shipment is stuck in customs.
出货在海关受阻。
If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。
Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。
The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
How many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。
Who'll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承担?
We have a complaint about quality.
我们要起诉质量问题。
We have to file a claim on you.
我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。
The goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。
I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.
我认为责任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我们只能承受这么多。

七、税收
Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.
纳税是每个公民的义务。
How many types are taxes divided into?
税收可分为多少税种?
Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.
所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。
The tax rate China is not very high.
中国的税收率不是很高。
What's the personal income tax rate?
个人所得税是多少?
Tax evasion is also a crime.
偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。
To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.
不开invoice是一种偷税行为。
Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.
偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。
Shall savings interest be taxed?
存款利息要纳税吗?

上一篇:服装面料跟单工作流程及工作职责

下一篇:反跟单项目详解——什么是反跟单(一)


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2