外贸课堂 外贸网站 外贸SEO 付费广告 社交营销 外贸营销 外贸推广 外贸知识 外贸政策 外贸百科
当前位置:首页 > 外贸课堂 > 外贸知识 > 外贸英语专业词汇—商务英语口语

外贸英语专业词汇—商务英语口语

(一)询盘 Inquiry
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

(二) 价格 Price
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

(三) 交货 delivery
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货

(四) 报盘和还盘 Offer & Counter-Offer
We have the offer ready for you.
我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
Please make us a cable offer.
请来电报盘。
Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.
请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。
We are in a position to offer tea from stock.
我们现在可以报茶叶现货。
We'll try our best to get a bid from the buyers.
我们一定尽力获得买主的递价。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I'm waiting for your offer.
我正等您的报价。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We have accepted your firm offer.
我们已收到了你们报的实盘。
We offer firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorrow.
我们报实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。
We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.
下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。
We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.
能想我们报离岸价格吗?
All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.
你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。
Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?
您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?
I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.
请报温哥华到岸价的最低价格。
Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.
请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。
Our offer is RMB300 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.
我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。
We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.
我们报成本加运费价每吨250美元。
Words and Phrases
offer 报盘,报价
to offer for 对...报价
to make an offer for 对...报盘(报价)
firm offer 实盘
non-firm offer 虚盘
to forward an offer (or to send an offer) 寄送报盘
to get an offer(or to obtain an offer) 获得...报盘
to cable an offer (or to telegraph an offer) 电报(进行)报价
offer and acceptance by post 通过邮政报价及接受
to accept an offer 接受报盘
to entertain an offer 考虑报盘
to give an offer 给...报盘
to submit an offer 提交报盘

(五)official offer 正式报价(报盘)
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.
我们最近的报价大多数都在100美圆以下。
Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.
相信我上周的报价是最好的。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
The price you offered is above previous prices.
你方报价高于上次。
It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.
此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。
We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
We'll give you the preference of our offer.
我们将优先向你们报盘。
I should have thought my offer was reasonable.
我本以为我的报价是合理的。
You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.
你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
quote 报价
quotation 价格
preferential offer 优先报盘
cost of production 生产费用
reasonable 合理的
competitive 有竞争性的
the preference of one's offer 优先报盘
wild speculation 漫天要价
Our offers are for 3 days.
我们的报盘三天有效。
We have extended the offer as per as your request.
我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。
The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. 23nd of June, 1997, Beijing time.
报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。
All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。
This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.
该报盘以你方本月底前到达我地为有效。
This offer is subject to the goods being unsold.
该报盘以商品未售出为准。

Words and Phrases

subject to 以...为条件,以...为准
offer subject to our written acceptance 以我方书面接受为准的报盘
offer subject to sample approval 以样品确定后生效为准的报盘
offer subject to our final confirmation 以我方最后确认为准的报盘
offer subject to export/import license 以获得出口(进口)许可证为准的报价
offer subject to prior sale 以提前售出为准的报盘
offer subject to goods being unsold 以商品未售出为准的报盘
offer subject to your reply reaching here 以你方答复到达我地为准的报盘
offer subject to first available steamer 以装第一艘轮船为准的报盘
I'm afraid the offer is unacceptable.
恐怕你方的报价不能接受。
The offer is not workable.
报盘不可行。
The offer is given without engagement.
报盘没有约束力。
It is difficult to quote without full details.
未说明详尽细节难以报价。
Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。
We cannot make any headway with your offer.
你们的报盘未得任何进展。
Please renew your offer for two days further.
请将报盘延期两天。
Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.
请按同样条件恢复报盘。
We regret we have to decline your offer.
很抱歉,我们不得不拒绝你方报盘。
The offer is withdrawn.
该报盘已经撤回。
We prefer to withhold offers for a time.
我们宁愿暂停报盘。
Buyers are worried at the lack of offer.
买主因无报盘而苦恼。
Words and Phrases
to extend an offer 延长报盘
to renew an offer 或 to reinstate an offer 恢复报盘
to withdraw an offer 撤回报盘
to decline an offer 或 to turn down an offer 谢绝报盘
unacceptable 不可接受的
workable 可行的
at wide intervals 间隔时间太长
make headway 有进展
be worried at sth. 对...苦恼

(六) 讨价还价
Let's have you counter-offer.
请还个价。
Do you want to make a counter-offer?
您是否还个价? 报关员培训
I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。
Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.
现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。
Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.
你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。
Your counter-offer is much more modest than mine.
你们的还盘比我的要保守得多。
We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美圆。
I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

上一篇:样品索取回复信函范文


相关文章:

杭州市滨江区伟业路3号

业务热线(微信同号):18143453325

业务邮箱:2848414880@qq.com

业务QQ:2848414880

目标:致力于帮助中国企业出海淘金

使命:为国内企业跨境出海提供动力支持

愿景:打造用户期待和尊重的外贸服务商

Copy © 外贸巴巴 www.waimao88.cn 版权所有备案号:浙ICP备18013128号-2